Post #409 written by Khodok in Design Updates
The previous one had a few flaws
Okay so… the previous Menu system had a few problems, mainly on the coding sides of things. I couldn’t manage to add anything more to it, it was just too small. I was also forced to use an Adaptive system, I couldn’t go with Responsive, which basically means that things looked VERY different on mobile; some features would even disappear; making it just not good enough.
The fix? use a design that’s literally made to hold dozens of elements.
- The menu is very different.
What really changed
- The mobile menu is at the left - instead of the right - of the page.
- On mobile, the Khodok logo (Ruthinkk), is centered.
- There’s now an emphasize on pages and posts maked as “Featured”.
- I still have some elements not showing in the current version, but they’re not as important.
- They’ll be workd on soon.
- A bit of code optimization is in order.