Vanity URLs, bug fixes and Changelog related note
- Every post has a short vanity url linking to it.
- The Vanity URL redirects automatically to the related post. It’s goal is to have a short, not necessary identifiable, variant linking to the same post.
- It’s a random string that doesn’t have any logic to it.
- The link is used liked the following example: https://www.khodok.com/p/q0lveh3vj (vanity url to this post).
- Find a short domain that could allow to do stuff like
- A lot of small bug fixes have happened since I started Matura, I don’t really have time for other changes.
- Everything from small code fixes to major security bugs.
I’m trying to go back to properly talking about what’s happened in changelogs, even though I kinda stopped doing it since 95% of doing it that way meant repeating the same things.