Update on Github Connection
- Nothing really.
- On profiles, as stated in this comment, what was said that would be done in What’s next of the post was done.
- And as a follow up, now, if you have a Github Connection and the Github account has a “blog” field (given by Github’s API), it’ll be shown, same for the Bio.
- Remember that you could link 25 Github accounts if you wanted to (or 24510151, there’s no limit actually), and they’ll all be shown.
- You can also toggle the visibility of the Github accounts while editing your profile.
- Ability to hide some Github fields (blog or bio as of now) in the settings.
- Maybe add a Github related settings page (to change only fields linked to it).